Monday, March 30, 2009

Smile! It's Monday.

Smile. Because if you don't...well I don't know what to tell you.

Have we ever seen them in the same room?





This is for Ben. I happen to think this is the worst super hero ever. I have a ring. Instead of punching you in the face like any self-respecting super hero his stupid ring makes a fist and punches you. The fact that Ben and I argue this shows that we are both dorks of high standing. Ben's the bigger dork because he likes the Green Lantern.




I bet this dude left this room tasting cotton.




I like it that video game companies are beginning to promote the 1st person shooter to the female demographic.

Here's to hoping your Monday doesn't suck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agreed. The Green Lantern sucks. (This comment is left for Ben's sake -- I know he will call in order to call me out, I also know I won't remember saying this).

As for the Call of Duty - OFFENSIVE, but I laughed anyway.

Joseph said...

Is it really offensive if you laugh?

Unknown said...

You two are aware, of course, that I know where the two of you live.