Friday, July 10, 2009

The Running of the Bull

Just read that someone died at the Running of the Bulls in Pamplona Spain. Here is where I get a little insensitive. Do you really feel sorry for the guy? I for one do not.









I have something in common with the bulls that are running in Spain. We both have a disdain for fancy men in white shirts and pants while accesorizing with a red sash. One big difference is I don't have big horns on my head and 1200 lb body to punish these fancy little people.

1 comment:

Chris Barnette said...

great minds do think alike :-) Like you I have little sympathy for the guy and more sympathy for the bull that will be tortured and killed later. I’m all for eating meat but believe God meant for us to kill animals humanely. If you mess with the bull sooner or later you will get the horns :-)