Friday, June 25, 2010

List of stars without makeup

I recently did this little bit on a Wednesday for the kiddos at Westwood.  Yeah this was driven by purpose.

This is the lovely Jessica Alba with makeup.



















This is her without makeup.  Still lovely.













Jennifer Anniston with.



















Jennifer Anniston without.  Still pretty but....













Eva Longoria with...



















Eva Longoria with out....Is that a mustache?



















Sarah Jessica Parker with...



















Sarah Jessica Parker without...








This is actually Ann Coulter with a horse face.  But I thought it was the best.  Shawn Stinson and I went to see Iron Man 2 several weeks ago and I saw the Poster for SATC II and said, "Cool.  A Mr. Ed remake is on the way!!"  Shawnie thought it was mean.







Madonna with...



















Madonna without....



















Lady Gaga with...



















Lady Gaga without...
















And last but not least Lady Gaga in the future @ 60 years old...



















Here's to hoping you have a wonderful Friday.

1 comment:

Edward G. Roberts said...

HAHAHA! I spilled my coffee and peed my pants. HAHAHAHA!!!